As a portable system, the VIBROPORT 8000 user enjoys multiple methods of data acquisition. The system operates equally well in standalone modes, connected to a laptop, or to an OSIsoft PI historian. Regardless of the data depositary, the SETPOINT® Condition Monitoring Software (CMS) is the primary diagnostic interface.
One system, less training, more monitored machines for less cost are just some of the reasons why the VIBROPORT 8000 just makes sense. Using the VIBROPORT 8000 you can connect to your existing machinery protection systems to immediately view, log, and share all data needed to understand machinery behaviors.
Leave the VIBROPORT 8000 connected to your machines for hours, days, or months. It collects all valuable data – even without a computer connected to the rack. The VIBROPORT 8000 is ideal for monitoring during turnarounds or following maintenance. Collect startup and shutdown data and keep an eye on machine resonances. Connect the VIBROPORT 8000 to your machines during process changes to monitor any degrading mechanical conditions.
Gathering the data is simple and it is easy to upload data to your OSI PI system or manage the data with other database tools.
Albert Vontz, head of business unit industrial, Brüel & Kjær Vibro, said, “The VC-8000 is normally permanently installed and connected to one or several rotating or reciprocating machines but customers found that the system’s ease of use, outstanding data acquisition capability and robustness enabled use as a portable data acquisition system. In its portable form, the VP-8000 user enjoys multiple methods of data acquisition. They can connect to their existing machinery protection systems to immediately view, log and share all data needed to understand machinery behaviors. The VP-8000 can be connected to machines for hours, days, or months and all the while it will collect valuable data – even without a computer connected to the rack. The system operates equally well in standalone modes, linked to a laptop, or to an OSIsoft PI historian.”
Here are few key aspects of the VIBROPORT 8000 to help you understand if this is the right product for you :
- Budget–conscious and flexible configuration
- Always capture important synchronous and asynchronous waveforms with patented i–factor technology
- Capture continuous waveforms during fast electric motor startups with Boost Mode
- Capture and trend 80ms data (i.e. direct amplitude, gap, 1X, 2X, NX amplitude and phase)
- Best–in–class SETPOINT® Condition Monitoring Software (CMS)
- Support I–factor (change based), time–based, and speed–based acquisition strategies
- Configure to any of the hundreds of industry–standard vibration sensors
- Configure inputs for buffered transducer signals, sensors, or 4–20mA signals
- View trend data and high–speed sensor machinery data with our SETPOINT® CMS diagnostic software
- View transient and steady state plots, including, time based, table, orbits, half and full
spectrum, cascade, waterfall, bode, polar and shaft centerline
- Transfer data directly to an OSIsoft PI database or export to PI (including offline data)
- Rugged reliable hardware, with proven MTBF exceeding 100 years
- Wide environmental limits for the most extreme conditions no internal fan needed
- Support all types of rotating and reciprocating equipment
- Save, load and reuse configuration templates
- Simplify training, spares, purchasing, and data management by using one system for multiple needs