Are you looking for critical rotating and reciprocating machine protection solutions? you can consider the vc-8000.
What makes VC-8000 stand out? Better technology, better reliability, and better value.
We can assist you with every type of machine – pumps, fans, blowers, steam and gas turbines, hydro turbines, reciprocating and rotating compressors, and more.
Some of its outstanding features:
- Full API 670 compliance
- Integral touchscreen display
- 56 channels in just 19” of rack space
- Ultra-reliable architecture
- Dual- and even triple-redundant power
- Industry-first full (including waveforms) connectivity to your PI Server
- Easy upgrade to condition monitoring (no extra hardware needed)
- Embedded ultra-high resolution flight recorder to capture up to one full year of condition monitoring data even without a CM server
- Refreshingly competitive pricing
- And of course, globally available service via our worldwide B&K Vibro network of partners and factory-direct personnel.
Why should you consider using our VC 8000?
|Deep experience||We have in-depth experience of the quality required for engine protection that complies with API 670. We pay attention to every detail, ensuring systems work the way you need them to work in the real world – where details matter.|
|Robust construction||The VC-8000 rack chassis is constructed entirely of industrial‐grade anodized aluminum and stainless steel – every card guide, every faceplate, every rack panel.|
|Easily adaptable mounting||The VC-8000 system’s design allows the same rack to be used in panel cutout, 19” EIA, or bulkhead mounting configurations by simply employing different rack brackets.|
|High quality||The VC-8000 system uses state-of-the-art backplane connectors and high-speed design techniques to facilitate ultra‐fast data throughput and outstanding reliability.|
|Full color||With the VC-8000 system’s optional touchscreen, users have at-a-glance, real-time visibility of every channel and status in the rack on a single screen – no scrolling, no multiplexing.|